Official representative of Bathroom Brands in the Baltic countries , Finland, Poland, Romania, Ukraine, Moldova, Bulgaria, Georgia and Azerbaijan.
Subscribe to our newsletter
- Although Burlington is a comparatively new brand – the bathroom collection with this name hit the market in 2009 – the designs introduced into new range are over one hundred years old.
- Steady freestanding baths on claw feet, marble and granite washstand tops, High-level WCs with cisterns, floral patterns on ceramic, elegant basins with splash-backs and on pedestals, metal delicate washstands and aluminium cisterns, exposed thermostats complete with crosshead or lever handles – all these models historically reflect Victorian and Edwardian periods, as well as are geographically tied with some vintage English mansions and hotels.
- The best and most interesting features of traditional British sanitary-ware encapsulating British interior splendor and respectability were carefully selected and translated into our Burlington collection.
- Burlington brand combines all the best features of the past and present and positions itself as traditional British bathroom collection manufactured using the most sophisticated modern technologies. Burlington bathrooms are stylish and at the same time practical. All sanitary-ware, furniture and accessories for bathrooms are being manufactured at selected factories all over the world with highly independent quality control procedure. It is not surprising that Burlington brand with its knowledge and experience has rightfully become a leader among other traditional sanitary-ware manufacturers.
- Excellent reputation and evergrowing demand turn Burlington brand into the most popular and desired bathroom collections all over the world.