Official representative of Bathroom Brands in the Baltic countries , Finland, Poland, Romania, Ukraine, Moldova, Bulgaria, Georgia and Azerbaijan.
Subscribe to our newsletter
- All Burlington products have been designed and manufactured in accordance to high standards. Our guarantee is in addition to your statutory rights, and does not affect your Statutory Rights.
- How to make a claim on the guarantee
- On the outside possibility that you experience any problem with Burlington products, you should contact the showroom where you purchased the products. The sales managers will explain to you if the fault is manufacturer’s or the result of incorrect installation.
- If the reason of the problem is recognized manufacturer’s fault, the sales person will contact manufacturer and arrange replacement of the faulty product.
- We will replace at our discretion, in part or whole, a product which is defective in operation, materials or workmanship. (If the exact product is no longer available, we will endeavour to provide the nearest equivalent). To be covered by the guarantee, all products should be installed in accordance with the instructions provided. Products must be purchased from an official authorised seller and installed in the country of original purchase. This product guarantee applies to the original purchaser or end user, is non-transferable and takes effect from the date of purchase. The guarantee does not cover damage during fitting, accidental or malicious damage, improper use or negligence, general wear and tear (for example hinges, electrical components including light bulbs & immersion heaters, cistern fittings, flush button and flush plates, cartridges & shower hoses are items that do need to be replaced periodically, of fixing of mirrors, or breakage of mirrors), damage due to poor installation or servicing or consequential loss. Nondomestic installations, shower hoses and tap & shower valve cartridges are guaranteed for one year. Care should be taken in hard water areas to ensure that cartridges are regularly cleaned. Please keep a copy of your original invoice or receipt in the event of any claim.