SIA "Burlington", legal address: "Kroni", Kekava parish, Kekava district LV-2123, Latvia, provides a 24-month (two-year) warranty for the product purchased from the store from the date of delivery of the Product in accordance with the Consumer Rights Protection Law.
All Bathroom Brands Group products are made using the highest quality materials and are produced to meet European Standards. With correct installation and use the products will give many years of trouble-free service.
Our guarantee covers all products provided they are used as intended and installed in line with our fixing instructions.
The guarantee covers manufacturing or materials defects and in the event of a failure within the guarantee period, a free replacement or replacement part (or nearest current equivalent) will be supplied. Liability is limited to the products and does not cover damage during installation or consequential loss.
Normal wear and tear, lime scale, and chemicals used during cleaning can cause damage and deterioration and this is not covered by the guarantee. Products should always be used in the way they are intended and not misused or abused.
We will not accept any claims for replacement if the products have been modified in any way other than provided for in the installation instructions. Any replacement parts fitted must always be Bathroom Brands original equipment parts
Conditions Of All Guarantees
1. The guarantee applies to products purchased and installed Worldwide.
2. All products must be installed by qualified professionals and evidence of this will need to be provided to support any claim.
3. Proof of purchase is required to support a claim.
4. The product must have been installed, cleaned and used in accordance with our instructions and installed in line with good plumbing and electrical fitting practice e.g. flushing out pipework before installation. Full details are available on the product pages within our websites.
5. All un-lacquered brass finishes will change colour overtime due to oxidisation. This is an inherent part of the product and is not considered a fault and as such no claims will be accepted.
6. Furniture finishes (solid wood, laminate and painted) can also change colour overtime due to either natural ageing or the impact of direct sunlight. This is not considered a product fault and as such no associated claims for damage will not be accepted.
7. Claims for damage caused by water ingress will not be accepted if a watertight (silicone) seal has not been used between the basin and furniture, as detailed in installation documents.
8. Claims for products not performing due to insufficient water pressure will not be accepted. Details of minimum pressure requirements must be checked prior to installation.
9. If the product is faulty due to a manufacturing or materials failure we will at our discretion, repair or supply a replacement product or suitable part thereof free of charge.
10. Guarantees are transferable when the property changes ownership, but not transferable where the product is re-installed in a different location. Original invoices will be required.
For any additional help please contact +37125390681 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.